Erasmus+ English for the Educational Workplace
- 20 hours: General English 15 hours + 5 hours of English for the Educational Workplace
- 25 hours: Option of taking 5 extra hours in one of our other modules, see all courses here.
- Times: 9.00 am to 12.15 pm and 12.25 to 1.25 pm.
- Suitable for B2 students and higher
This course is an intensive professional training course which allows participants to manage day-to-day workplace interactions requiring English language skills, with more confidence, fluency and accuracy. The course includes practical projects, specific practice and applied exercises to develop a wide range of communicative skills, language usage and functional vocabulary.
The course includes
General English: Testing and classing participants in the appropriate CEFR level; Orientation; Needs analysis; Setting learning outcomes; Language focus and language skills; Skills workshops; Assessment of learning and review of learning; One to one feedback at the end of the course and Certificate presentation.
Specialised modules: Language of Meetings; Functional language for agreeing and disagreeing; Expressing your opinion; Hedging expressions; Descriptions and explanations; Language for presentations; Report writing and summarising; Writing a proposal; Responding to complaints via email; Language for presentation of arguments; Communication in the modern workplace; Language for client service; Writing techniques and skills,; Interview and mediation; Language skills for meetings and reporting.
This course is suitable for
Education professionals who need to improve their English language skills to deal with colleagues and partners in a more effective manner.
15% discount on the listed prices for Online Study.
|Course + Transfer + Accommodation||Accommodation Supplement||Course Only|
|Tuition hours||Tuition hours||1 week||2 weeks||Jun.-Sept. 2022||1 week||2 weeks|
|Host Family – Half Board||20||675||1125||28||330||570|
|Residence – Self-catering||20||760||1295||65||330||570|
|Host Family – Half Board||25||735||1245||28||390||690|
|Residence – Self-catering||25||820||1415||65||390||690|
How to apply
- Applications paid privately can be made directly.
- Applications seeking Erasmus+ funding must be made through your institution.
- Our legal name ISI Study in Ireland and our Erasmus OID: E10020271 and PIC: 905414103 are required in the application.
- At the end of your English course we will also help you to complete the Europass Mobility documents.