English and training course for teachers
Key Action 1 – Mobility for education staff
If you are a teacher or work for an educational organisation, you may be eligible for Erasmus+ funding to join one of our special training programmes. We specialise in the Key Action 1 – Mobility for education staff Erasmus+ programmes, which are open to private or public educational organisations like schools, universities and colleges from the EU and EFTA (Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway).
Format of our Erasmus+ Teacher Training Programmes
- All Erasmus+ courses are taught by a team of highly qualified and experienced English language teachers and DELTA-qualified (or equivalent) teacher trainers.
- We offer a format of 15-20 hours of English language training at your specific level, combined with 5 or 10 hours of Electives in your chosen field.
- Many courses are available online if travel restrictions mean you cannot travel to Ireland.
How to apply
- Choose your Erasmus+ teacher training course below and contact us for details re dates, hours etc.
- Applications must be made through your institution.
- Our legal name ISI Study in Ireland, our Erasmus OID: E10020271 and PIC: 905414103 must be used on the application.
- At the end of your English course we will also help you to complete the Europass Mobility documents.