English and training course for teachers and professionals
Elegible for Erasmus + - Key Action 1 – Mobility for education staff
If you are a teacher or work for an educational organisation, you may be eligible for Erasmus+ funding to join one of our special training programmes. We specialise in the Key Action 1 – Mobility for education staff Erasmus+ programmes, which are open to private or public educational organisations like schools, universities and colleges from the EU and EFTA (Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway).
Format of our Professional and Teacher Training Programmes
- All courses are taught by a team of highly qualified and experienced English language teachers and DELTA-qualified (or equivalent) teacher trainers.
- We offer a format of 15 hours of English language training at your specific level, combined with 10 hours of specialised modules in your chosen field.
- Specialised modules are taught over 1 week. Students who require 2 weeks can take a different module for their 2nd week.
- Many courses are available online if travel restrictions mean you cannot travel to Ireland.
- Prices are inclusive of materials and enrolment fee and access to all school facilities and services, including the social & cultural activity programme (there may be some pay-as-you-go entry fees).
How to apply
- Choose your Erasmus+ teacher training course below and contact us for details re dates, hours etc.
- Applications must be made through your institution.
- Our legal name ISI Study in Ireland, our Erasmus OID: E10020271 and PIC: 905414103 must be used on the application.
- At the end of your English course we will also help you to complete the Europass Mobility documents.