Erasmus+ CLIL for non-native teachers
- 25 hours: General English 15 hours + 10 hours CLIL electives
- Times: 8.00-9.00, 9.00 am to 12.15 pm and 12.25 to 1.25 pm.
- Suitable for B2 students and higher
ISI Dublin’s CLIL programme combines an English language course with additional specialised electives in Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL), aimed at non-native teachers of other subjects who wish to develop their own English language skills and study the methodology of Content and Language Integrated Learning.
General English: Testing and classing participants in the appropriate CEFR level, Orientation, Needs analysis, Setting learning outcomes, Language focus and language skills, Skills workshops, Assessment of learning and review of learning, One to one feedback at the end of the course, Certificate presentation
Specialised modules: Teachers on this programme will: develop an understanding of the principles of CLIL; consider methodology used; examine lesson frameworks; discover teaching skills and strategies for use with CLIL; examine, adapt and create materials for language learning in a CLIL subject; share ideas from each others’ teaching context.
This course is suitable for:
The course is intended for non-native teachers of other subjects who wish to develop their own English language skills and examine the methodology of CLIL – Content and Language Integrated Learning.
|Course + Transfer + Accommodation||Accommodation Supplement||Course Only|
|Tuition hours||Tuition hours||1 week||2 weeks||Jun.-Sept. 2022||1 week||2 weeks|
|Host Family – Half Board||25||795||1365||28||450||810|
|Residence – Self-catering||25||880||1535||65||450||810|
How to apply
- Applications must be made through your institution.
- Our legal name ISI Study in Ireland, our Erasmus OID: E10020271 and PIC: 905414103 must be used on the application.
- At the end of your English course we will also help you to complete the Europass Mobility documents.