Do I need anything else to work?

Your employer might ask you for other proof, such as a letter from the school. If your employer is offering you ‘full-time’ work during holidays, you will need a letter from the school confirming that you are enrolled and that you have approved holidays. Go to the ISI reception to request this letter.