Do I need medical insurance?

If you are a student from within the EU you should apply for the European Health Card and bring this with you in Ireland.

If you are a Non-EU student you must purchase travel insurance for the duration of your course in Ireland. We supply suitable insurance cover for € 125 per year in case you have an accident or suffer an illness that incurs medical costs. Read more about our Medical Insurance Policy.