An elective is a skill-based class available in addition to 15-hour courses. Topics include:
- Grammar and Writing
- Structured Grammar
- Grammar in Context
- Reading and listening
- Conversation Skills
- Cambridge First Certificate (FCE) preparation
- Cambridge Advanced Certificate (CAE) preparation
- IELTS preparation
These electives are available at 8.00 – 9.00 or at 12.25 – 13.25 Monday to Friday. The electives are level specific so for advice on which electives you can take, please email email@example.com.
One elective is included in GE20 and AY20 courses, but not included on GE15 and AY15 courses. You have the option of adding on 1 or even 2 of these electives by following the below steps:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and level and stating which elective you wish to participate in and at what time.
- The Academic Manager will check availability.
- Once confirmed, go to reception and pay the required fee.
- For information regarding prices for electives, please email email@example.com.