IELTS preparation course
IELTS has become an internationally-renowned examination and is a pre-requisite for non-native speakers for entry to most universities. Our full time, 15-hour per week IELTS course is designed to help students succeed in IELTS Level 6+ and will provide a complete guide to everything you need to know as you prepare for the IELTS examination.
- Explore in detail each of the four parts of the test
- Examine the assessment criteria and everything you need to achieve high band scores
- Explore the range of task types seen in all parts of the test
- Collect tips and develop techniques to help prepare for the test
- The 12 weeks can be taken as part of the Academic Year 25-week programme for students who have chosen the IELTS as their exit exam
Age 16 + and have a B1+ or B2+ level of English
B1+ (pre-test required)
Morning General: 09.00 – 12.15 or Afternoon General: 13.30 – 16.40
Course start dates
Any Monday of the year, excluding Christmas vacation
Hours per week
1 – 12 weeks.
ISI Certificate in English