Erasmus+ Intensive General English
- 20 hours: General English 15 hours + 5 hours of Conversation Skills
- 25 hours: Option of taking 5 extra hours in one of our other modules, see all courses here.
- Times: 9.00 am to 12.15 pm and 12.25 to 1.25 pm.
- Suitable for A1 to C1 students
This Intensive General English course gives participants the opportunity to develop their language skills as well as their grammar and vocabulary with intensive immersion in very dynamic international classes. This course is delivered by ISI’s very experienced ESL teachers with a focus on communicative methodology and authentic everyday interaction for the development of real language.
This course teaches communicative language classes focused on a core course book, awareness of grammatical and vocabulary learning goals appropriate to the participants’ CEFR levels, setting up of clear learning outcomes and using assessment as part of ongoing evaluation of learner progress, participation in project-based and creative fluency classes with continuous feedback from teachers.
General English: Testing and classing participants in the appropriate CEFR level, Orientation, Needs analysis, Setting learning outcomes, Language focus and language skills, Skills workshops, Assessment of learning and review of learning, One to one feedback at the end of the course, Certificate presentation
Setting learning outcomes, General English skills, Pronunciation activities, Communicative activities, Writing assignments and feedback, Communicative project, Assessment of learning outcomes, Progress test and Feedback.
The teaching of this course is based on a communicative approach, which means students always focus on real life communication, exchanging ideas, opinions and experiences that are meaningful and therefore everlasting.
This course is suitable for
All professionals working in education and seeking to improve their ability in spoken and written English.
15% discount on listed prices for online study.
|Course + Transfer + Accommodation||Accommodation Supplement||Course Only|
|Tuition hours||Tuition hours||1 week||2 weeks||Jun.-Sept. 2022||1 week||2 weeks|
|Host Family – Half Board||20||675||1125||28||330||570|
|Residence – Self-catering||20||760||1295||65||330||570|
|Host Family – Half Board||25||735||1245||28||390||690|
|Residence – Self-catering||25||820||1415||65||390||690|
How to apply
- Applications paid privately can be made directly.
- Applications seeking Erasmus+ funding must be made through your institution.
- Our legal name ISI Study in Ireland, our Erasmus OID: E10020271 and PIC: 905414103 must be used on the application.
- At the end of your English course we will also help you to complete the Europass Mobility documents.